What's up vapers?

E-cigarettes, statistics, all that. Your thoughts welcome.
shortcircu1t

What's up vapers?

Post by shortcircu1t » March 16th, 2016, 11:01 pm

This is a good idea. I likes. thank you for the site. :shock: I'm Using the DNA 200 in a Reuleaux, with an Anarchist Drip Tip. Liking it allot. Escribe is great! I am liking the temperature controls quite a bit. It is noice to program the Mod. like a radio. I am surprised there isn't any posters in this forum. Anyway :roll: I'll quit my ranting and see if any one else posts here.

skineedog

Re: What's up vapers?

Post by skineedog » March 21st, 2016, 9:26 pm

I agree that I:

Appreciate Ecig stats
I too am using a DNA 200 (Hcigar VT200) device
Am surprised there aren't more posts here

I seem to be having a problem with the latest version of the software. Even though I am certain that I am using the correct login info, the application won't log in and sync my stats...

James
Site Admin

Post by James » March 31st, 2016, 1:46 pm

shortcircu1t, thanks for your comments. I'd been wondering a bit since I moved from a contact form to a forum, if the registration form didn't work? :) To be honest, though, ECigStats is a small program compared to EScribe so I'm not surprised to get less feedback about it. I need to do some serious work on the 'My Stats' page to have more features folks find valuable.

skineedog, what version of the DNA firmware are you running?
(You can see in Information->Version, or in the lower right hand corner of Device Monitor in EScribe.)

skineedog

Post by skineedog » April 3rd, 2016, 8:17 pm

Hi James. Thanks for the great program & site!

Per the device manager I am using 2016-02-23. About Escribe shows version 1.0.42.

SUGZYSNOOKS

Post by SUGZYSNOOKS » May 1st, 2016, 3:41 pm

Whats up Vapers?I also use a DNA 200 Panzer mod by think vape,I also have a Reuleaux dna200 both great mods got the basics down on e-scribes site, have a long way to go...

Norwegianvaper

Post by Norwegianvaper » September 11th, 2016, 8:13 am

Hello Everybody. Let's get this forum out to a broader audience. Use twitter and Facebook to spread the word.
I am in my 40's and have vaped for nearly two and a half year now. It has improved my health a lot. I sleep better, breath better and don't wake up in the middle of the night, with painful coughing and craving for a cigarette.
By the way, I have a Vapor Flask DNA 40 by Vapor Shark and a Hcigar VT200. Both awesome devices, but the DNA 200 with Li pos cant compare to a dual 18650 mod in parallell like in my Flask. So I wan't a Therion DNA 75. The Vapor flask 133 is also an option, but the batteries are serial mounted, so you only get the MaH of a singel 18650 . I that is better than i 1100 Mah Lipo, I don't know, but I suspect that the 3000 mah HG LG2 brown 18650 would beat the Li-Po pack. The Therion also is better suited for 24 and 25 mm tanks and RDA's, for you OCD affected nice people ;) I am affected light my self. The Flask would get an overhang from anything above 22 mm.
"Smoking is dead Vaping is the future And the future is now" Rip Trippers ;)

Norwegianvaper

Post by Norwegianvaper » September 11th, 2016, 8:39 am

I have now posted this board's URL on twitter, and ask DNA 200 owners to participate. Maybe we could grab some positive attention from e cig reviewers like Grimm :mrgreen: and others? Him, Suck My Mod, Phil Bussardo, Vaping Greek , Mike Vapes, Ruby Roo and Rip Trippers are huge on advocacy. Let's catch their attention.
"Smoking is dead Vaping is the future And the future is now" Rip Trippers ;)

kev-adams

Post by kev-adams » October 3rd, 2016, 7:19 am

Hey all, I'm kev, I'm 33 years old and from the sunny Isle of Wight, UK.
Just coming up to a year in vaping, Currently using a LostVape Triade DNA200 + The Recoil as my main setup and a Wismec Noisy Cricket + Wismec Indestructable as my bit on the side.
Happy to meet you all :)
.... LostVape Triade + The Recoil ....

Bondor

IJOY Shogun Univ 180W Kit with Katana RTA

Post by Bondor » February 12th, 2019, 2:19 am

Hi, everybody! Wanna join the conversation too. I use IJOY Shogun Univ 180W Kit with Katana RTA, purchased it online here: https://www.mygadget.us/products/ijoy-s ... katana-rta. That's a great kit, I'd tell you. Max output of 180W, multiple vape modes, cool look, and overall reliability really makes it the best kit I've ever had. I'd recommend you to purchase it at this site, the price there is the best.